Thursday 8 October 2015

Currently



Reading:
....Nothing! I've just finished The White Rose by Amy Ewing (book 2 in the Lone City trilogy) - a book I'd been waiting a year for. Now I'm waiting for Saturday to come around so I can get my hands on Carry On by Rainbow Rowell, which I seriously regret not pre-ordering. 

Watching:
As it currently stands, I can't get into my Netflix account because the person who owns it hasn't texted me back about the new password, which is a shame because there are at least 10 things I have on hold. Last week I had Laryngitis so sat in bed and watched The Breakfast Club and About Time. The Breakfast Club was disappointing, but About Time was phenomenally good - and melted my icy heart to the point where I was crying. Or that could have been the vapour rub. Now I'm scouring my shelves for rewatches - thinking Finding Neverland and Obvious Child. 

Loving:
Southern Culture - this is a England-based jewellery website. I just made my first order from them; Tibetan elephant earrings. Not only are there one off styles, but there are whole collections of watches, rings, necklaces, bracelets on Harry Potter, Peter Pan, Space, and Travel, to name a few.
Green Tea: I've been drinking a lot more of this recently, just for the health benefits that come with it. It's true, it tastes disgusting and smells funny, but I'd really recommend the Clipper Green Tea and Honey version, because that makes the bitter taste seem less like poison. 

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post! Your comments make my day and I try to respond to them as quickly as possible!